Search This Blog

Saturday 3 March 2018

IRREPLACEABLE; - Maami by Ola ft OhunAyo

To my sweet mother,

I want to start by telling you how thankful I am for you. I will never be able to say it enough times; THANK YOU. Thank you for everything. I would not be who I am today without you. You fought for me, you cried for me, and you relentlessly loved me. I know I'm now with my husband and I can't be thankful enough especially on how you raised me.

Your hard work and your dedication to the family does not go un-noticed. I think about how different things would be if you weren't the forgiving, gracious, and hard-working mother that you are now.  You are the strongest woman I have ever met. You have sacrafied your life and your happiness to make sure the lives of your children were better. You are so full of the most pure form of love towards your children and it is the biggest blessing to be loved by you.

You loved me when my words and actions were completely unloveable; therefore, you taught me unconditional love. You hugged me and kissed me when I hurt you; and so, you taught me forgiveness. You believed in my unreachable dreams, you supported me, and you were always there for me. You taught me everything I know, from writing my name for the first time I learned to love myself. Thank you for always listening to my opinions and correcting me when I was wrong.

Mom, It was clear to me that no matter what was going on in your heart; your children were your number one priority. You supported me and pushed me to be the better person. You motivated me to study and to become a good student. You have always found a way to provide even if that meant personal sacrifices. You showed me that it's okay to be myself and that I am the most beautiful me that I'll ever be. You always made sure that I was safe.

You have become my most dear and trusted friend and I am so thankful for you. I hope to be half the woman that you are.  You are one classy woman and I hope that one day my daughters will look up to me like I look up to you. Thank you for constantly pushing yourself to be the best mother you can be.
 
I love you with my whole heart,

"IRREPLACEABLE" is a song I dedicate to my Mother Chief (Mrs)  Victoria Adegbuyi.
Also appreciation to my good friend Omotola Jaiyeola Ohun Ayo for his contribution toward this song. And Omo Tayo RockyTee Produced the song.


THIS SONG IS AN EVERGREEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment