Search This Blog

Thursday 18 May 2017

OYEZ TESTIFIED - #MiracleMoment

It was the evening of my 14th birthday and it was just like every other ordinary evening. No party, no cake and if there were candles, they would serve as standby in case NEPA takes light.

Actually it was worse than any average evening because I had abdominal pains as I laid by my mom in her mini mart watching TV. Both of us hoping that someone would come buy from her shop so we could have money to buy drugs to relieve the pain. It was that rough back in the day.

Then Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's programme came on. (these were the days of Pastor Chris Okotie vs Oyakhilome controversy, so you watch their programmes with "half mind"). Not long after, I heard him say, " There's a boy of about 14 years, you are feeling pains in your abdomen, lying next to your mom.  You can feel the discomfort go as I speak."




My mom said, "Oh boy, na you them dey talk so o. How your body now?"
Lo and behold, I was healed instantly.


That's my #Miracle. What's yours?

Anticipate #MIRACLE by Ola (@OnabajoOlawale)

- Oyez
GospelNaija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment