Search This Blog

Sunday 17 January 2016

HIS WORD; Ever Fresh

HIS WORD; Ever Fresh.

Some words are tag as old, common, obsolete, not relevant again, but is there any God's Word that is old, common, obsolete or not relevant again? Capital NO.....

His Words, is ever fresh, definite, precise, sharp, creative, powered, active, potent, proved. Hallelujah.

On this Word I stand.

"Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His Praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Standing, Standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Saviour,
Standing, Standing,
I am standing on the promises of God "

My soul ooze this hymns for You Lord.

You reign Forever.

#IamExceptional #StayExceptional #BeExceptional #Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment