Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

My Heritage

I am helping others to see God; I am helping them find their way;

I am making peace among men; I am the one they have being waiting for;
I am the light of this world; I am the salt of this earth;

I don't copy others; I am an example of excellence. Whatever i do become a standard.

I am adding values to this life;
that's my heritage.

As i step out this week, am stepping out into Glory. The God of Heaven has open door for me that no man can shut.

Men and Women are rising up to support my cause; in the Name of Jesus.

All of my dreams are becoming reality..
Everyone of my realities are bringing forth results.

That's my heritage.

In the Name of Jesus.

#SeedOfAbraham  #IamExceptional #StayExceptional #Ola

No comments:

Post a Comment