Search This Blog

Saturday 27 February 2021

AJUMOBI

ENI TI OLORUN BA RAN SI NI LO'NSE NI L'ORE

Often wonders why your closeness to someone does not determine his/her sensitivity to help you. Sometimes you will even go extra miles to impress same person with the hope to awaken his/her heart towards you when the need arise, but what happened ..... disappointment ...

Ajumobi ko kan t'anu, eniti Baba God ba quicken heart e lati se iranlowo fun e, lo ma se.
 " But think of me when it shall be well with the, and shew kindness, I pray thee, unto me, and make mention of me unto Pharaoh, and bring me out of this prison" 

That was Joseph words to the Chief Butler yet he did not remember him until after 2 years when God himself make it HAPPENED. 

Lord make me an instrument of your help
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is lack, allow me to be of help
Where there is despair, grant me grace to bring peace to their heart.

Make me a channel of blessing to this Generation. 

So stop this eye service .... and trust only in HIM for your HELP.

A JU MO BI, KO KAN T'ANU!
---------------------------------------
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for all the best and latest official music videos, official audio, albums, behind the scenes, live performances, podcasts, general updates and more via this link 
https://bit.ly/2zJQE4n

Just click on the SUBSCRIBE red button and turn on the notification to receive alert on new upload. 
--------------------------------------
FOLLOW OLA 👇
www.onabajoolawale.com

For Booking, call 👉 08073449274
--------------------------------------
@SPLENDOURMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment