Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 February 2021

CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

Nothing To Worry About
I kept on seeing these posts every here and there don't Live your Life for people and I first asked the questions from my self

Are we going to be living in isolation?or
Are we going to be living like no other people exit?
Or we just don't want to care about what happens to people around us?

All these questions runs down my mind and I couldn't get answers for them but what baffles me more is that trying to please people,or saying I can't do without lagbaja and tamedun kills faster than any deadly sickness

Because those that you may think they are your close pals and you belongs to same category immediately they have solution to their own problem or get answers to some pressing needs they automatically telling you that you DON'T belong to their class any longer,those that suppose to give you hope and make you understand that your turn is near will start running away from you they are the current Superstar!

What baffles me most is that the way LOVE is diminishing everyday in the society is getting out of hands,no one wants to care again, everybody is less concerned what happened to the people around them,all we care about now is ME ME ME,gone are those days that it will be like I can lay my life because of friend, and so on....

Some other questions are
Does it mean there is more reliable souls out there?
Does it mean we should just follow the trend people cannot be trusted again?
Does it mean the beautiful ones are not yet born? hmmm

Let me rest my case but whatever it's is there is nothing to worry about only make sure You,
I mean You that you are reading can make good friendship work 😉! and you can be trusted!or I should ask if you could even be trusted?😘

Ire o.....

No comments:

Post a Comment